Imagine a life where you clean, organize, and cook only once per week Possible? Indeed – if you’re willing to follow what I outlined. (And no, you don't have to hire outside help)
What you'll learn:
* How to cook only once per week! (All meals are fresh and healthy. And no, it isn't about buying "home delivered meals")
* The secrets to doing laundry once per week. Yes, save time and money! (my advice may surprise you)
* Never clean or organize your home again! My secret "de-cluttering" tips that will leave your home spotless. How often do I organize my home? Once a year.
* How to save 28 hours per week by avoiding this 1 activity (almost everybody does this)
* Discover time management principles used by CEOs of fortune 500 companies! (automate, batch, ignore, outsource, simplify)
* Get rich during your spare time (advice from billionaire Warren Buffett)
* How to burn fat and get a flat stomach without going to the gym (people love my simple diet and exercise method)
Life is short. Don't waste your years cleaning and cooking. Instead, learn my secrets to reduce your housework time in half. What will you do with more free time? Vacation? Write a book? Pamper yourself at the spa?
Think of this book as a map - you just need to add "action" to get there. I invite you to grab a copy of this book - your simple, stress free life is just around the corner. I'll see you on the other side.