“Great Habits: How To Break Bad Habits And Become The Smarter, Richer You” by Jimmy Sorustle was written with one goal in mind: how to break bad habits (procrastination, smoking, over spending) and replace it with good ones (eating healthy, getting rich, become well liked). Imagine a smarter, richer, and charismatic you. Possible? Indeed, if you got the right habits.
Inside this book, you'll learn:
* A "secret" mind trick to instantly motivate yourself (I quit smoking and got rid of my debt thanks to this)
* How to break any bad habits without fail (as proven by scientists)
* Get rich advice from a billionaire (he will show you how to get rich - you're in for a surprise ...)
* How to gain 24 more hours per week - more time to pursue your dream! (read it on chapter 10)
* The simple way to lose weight and get fit (no need for gym membership or spandex pants!)
* The world's healthiest diet - you'll live longer and healthier thanks to this (it's inexpensive and simple to follow!)
* Happiness lessons from the world's happiest people (watch your stress and worries melt away when you learn this)
Change your habits and you'll change yourself - the richer, smarter, fitter you. Think of this book as a guide map - just add "action" and you'll get there. I invite you to read this book - you're in for a wild ride. I'll see you on the other side.